Listen to a complete audio recording of this 2015 breakout session below.
Whether we’re starting out, striving toward a promotion, or looking for a new opportunity, the working world isn’t what it used to be. Wall Street veteran Carla Harris knows this, and will offer you the tools you need to get started, get “unstuck” from bad situations, redirect momentum and position yourself to manage your career no matter the environment. With her trademark galvanizing advice, Harris will clarify issues that are often murky and help you to:
• Identify and make the most of your work profile (are you a Good Soldier? a Leader? an Arguer?);
• Prepare for a career change without going back to school or taking a step down;
• Hone three essential skills industry leaders possess (and how to get them);
• Tune into unspoken cues; and
• Thrive through change. This interactive workshop will provide step-by-step tools that will help you launch and sustain a successful career — ultimately helping you to move forward, recover from setbacks and position yourself for success.
Speaker: Carla Harris, Wall Street powerhouse and author, Expect to Win
Host: Karineh Khachatourian, board member, Watermark