Understanding and Preventing Cancer

7:50 am – 8:10 am

Did you know that genetics are only 20% of the contributing factors of cancer? The other 80% is environmental factors that are often within our own control. Find out what you can do to improve your chances of preventing the occurrence of cancer.

Speaker: Dee Khuntia, SVP & chief medical officer, Varian @varianmedsys


Comments are closed.

What you need to succeed in work and life now.

Smart, timely insights from inspiring women.
Delivered twice monthly to more than 150,000 subscribers.